Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a day....!

Well....Friday quite boring.....no lecture....nothing to do...and then received sms from cinecine which then lead me to putra food court to have my lunch there v cineee....Have a great and long conversation which later huichin n cine's friend joined our conversation...quite nice...haha...
Later then during evening went to play basketball v some dudes...Didnt get the chance to enter the basketball team TT...so go fa xie yi sia...haha....then night time went to watch my kolej basketball comp...lose gaogao...LOL...
After the comp went back my kolej had my dinner 1st and then start badminton...tiring day...but fun!keke...

On saturday nothing special just the very dang thing.....i had to walk....to the stadium...because of the 'good' bus service...GREAT....i started my walk on 3.15....by the time i reach the stadium its already 4.05....gosh!!!!!!!!!skin getting darker n darker..........T_T.....

Well its faculty day...hope it will be fun...thats all...write when i free again....And when the Uni's internet connection is not 'ill'....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment