Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finally i'm able to go to church today....for the 1st time....here in upm...The church is around puchong area...Well,ummm,before going to church i got koko(badminton) from 3.30pm to 6.30....
I really have to rush every saturday if i wanna go to church....6.30 people already waiting...gosh...
i reach my kolej about 6.47....Ren Wei called me n asked me whether i wanna join or not...Then he told me that a guy will be waiting outside my kolej here....Then i straight take my 5min bath....n rush quickly outside...Victor which is the guy n few girls from my kolej were waiting already...Dont know how long they waited....Hopefully not too long~~Really paiseh....

Really thank God for giving this opportunity to find a amazing church here...The people there were really friendly...Even i'm here in Upm....Great thing was that i'm able to continue my life journey...with God...=)
After that we went to 'Everyday'(Food court=.=) to have supper...for them....for me its my dinner...since i was rushing out after the koko...
So,after the supper....we went back to kolej....As soon as i reach my room....I straight went on my bed....Then somehow i got somesort of...feelings....Maybe i was happy to be able to go to church...
So,I took out my HP....And check out my contact list...As i was scrolling down the contact list...I found out something...I found out that...I actually have no one....no one to share my feelings with...That really saddens me for awhile....T_T

2 comments: