Friday, August 14, 2009

What is it like to feel comfortable..?

Its the 3rd week....since i felt so much pain ....my leg.....argh....barely able to move sometimes....due to the pain....I miss 2 days lecture already this week....can i catch up with it???can i take all the test in comfortable way?can i....feel comfortable once again???????Lucky there were great friendz here...who are so supportive....keeping their company to me...or else...i'll be die-ing inside my room...without anyone noticing...couldnt go out to buy food...have to count on my friends...here...in KMR....Even today...just for the test....i wake ard 5am...to take my pain killer...so that i'm able to walk to my fac....to take the test...Thank God that the pain was gone....even for awhile...that i'm able to take the test comfortably....Even afterwards which is now...i feel pain again...And i miss course nite....Sad one....

2 comments: